Here’s my vision for the voters of AZ-2, and what I will fight for:
- President Trump is a clear and present danger to our democracy, and must be defeated in November.
- COVID-19 has laid bare that Americans urgently need affordable, universal health care.
- Climate change is the existential problem of our lifetime, and that of our children.
- Our schools are underfunded, and our teachers are underpaid.
- The opioid crisis is devastating and urgent, and demands a comprehensive plan.
- Veterans and their families merit our unwavering support.
- The Latino population of southern Arizona and their needs deserve greater focus. I will fight for DACA, and for a permanent solution for Arizona’s dreamers.
- Trump’s “wall” is a colossal waste of money, an environmental disaster and completely ineffective. His wall around the White House is too, though at least it displays BLM protest art.
- We need to step up our game in renewable energy.
- Citizens United is a monstrous step back; I won’t accept any corporate or corporate PAC money.